According to leading technology analysts, There is an - ^ Upward Trend in Digitalizing Business ^ Expansion of Cloud computing - BigData Analytics - Internet of Things
CIOs facing a huge challenge in order to bring disparate technologies, systems and applications within the organization onto a standard platform so to integrate & automate
On the same side the IT operations within the organizations struggling with problems like -
Huge IT Operations Cost Pressure to automate and integrate solutions to save operation costs
Lack of Standardization Hybrid and disparate IT solutions/platforms
Need of Scalable & High-Available Systems Operations demands systems to be highly scalable & available for business continuity
Redundant / Outdated skills Routine operations demand leave no time for innovation hence the workforce skills get outdated
ALL REQUIRE MORE FLEXIBLE & NIMBLE IT OPERATIONS
To keep up with business demands and handle the diversity of technologies and applications, IT AUTOMATION IS RESPONDING WITH NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
- Adaptation of technologies like Cloud, IOT. BigData in enterprises the demand of Standardized IT Automation has gone up.
- IT technologies & automation expanded to diverse domains of Education, Telecom, and Healthcare etc.
Rather than spending most of the time with routine operations and learning or managing multiple tools -> Switch to IT Process Automation
- Flint IT Automation Platform Integrates with IT applications to automate operations & processes
- Standard APIs takes away the pain of infra/apps management
- Reduces manual IT operations costs & service delivery time
- Redirects free staff to focus on innovation
To know more on IT Process Automation visit www.getflint.io